2007-08-07

about 사랑 = Sarang = Love

사랑 = Sarang = Love
사랑해(요) = Sarang hae(yo)= I love you (using 'yo' = more polite)
나는당신를사랑해요 = Na neun tang shin reul sarang hae yo = I love you
아직도 난 널 사랑해 = Ah-jik-do nahn nuhl sa-rang-hae = I still love you
나의 일번 = my number one = na-eh il bun
너는 나의 전부야 = you are my everything = na neun na e jun bu ya
나는 당신을 사랑하기 때문에 = because i love you = na neun tang sin ul sarang ha gi tae mun e
나는 항상 너를 사랑한다 = i always love you = na nun hang sang no rul sarang handa

그쪽이 좋아요 -> gu jjok e jo a yo > I like you/I'm interested in you/ I've got an interest in you/you've come to my mind
니가 좋아 -> ni ga jo a -> this sentence is just same as the one "그쪽이 좋아요" -> I like you

Saranghae, mostly used between two lovers, or parents say to their children.
Saranghaeyo, is a general form for I love you in Korean.
Saranghabnida is the modest form for I love you.
But for young generation, just use "Saranghae"..

^_^ wondering if i could hear Kwon Sang Woo whispering it to me hahaha ^^;; but anyway, this is what i got when i was googling around ^^ :

some korean words about love relationships
some korean words about feelings