2007-08-25

Hangul's Today : Saying Goodbye

I used to say "Jal Ji Ne" when i'm saying goodbye to friends, but my dongseng told me that K-people usually use that 잘지내~ (Jal Ji Ne) when saying goodbye for a quite long time. For general goodbye then just say "good night" or "jal ja~ ne il ba" ---> 잘자 내일봐~
잘자 (Jal Ja) = Good Night
내일봐 (Ne Il Ba) = See You Tomorrow
Or can also say:
다음에 애기 또 하자 = talk to you later~
When we are saying goodbye, if you leave from your friend's house, you should say "안녕히 계세요" and when you are the host of the house and your friend is leaving, you should say "안녕히 가세요"
But to make it easier just say it shortly: 잘가~~ Bye
Or 잘 있어(jal it so) when you're leaving the house
Hmm..For example : Now I'm in your house, and you've invited me to your house so I'm in your house now. And now it's time for me to go back home so I say before I leave "안녕히 계세요" But if you're my friend then I don't need to be that polite/formal, so I can just say 잘 있어(jal it so). and you can say "안녕히 가세요"
안녕히 가세요 = BYE 안녕히 계세요 = BYE ; same but the situation is different
Ok. I'm dizzy now ^.^'