2007-10-03

Hangul's Today : Some Sentences

당신도 기다리고 계세요? = are you waiting for me too?

na nun could mean either "I'm.." or "how about me?"
nanun hangsang norul sarang handa = ok
na hangsang norul sarang hae = better sounds for me ^^

soulmate = 소울메이트

o to ke= how = what am I gonna do = 어떻해
u can pronounce this word "" as "he", right?
사랑해 = sa rang he ; he, or hae
but when you say this word "어떻해"
the pronounciation is changed
어떻해 = o tok ke ; not he ; it's more like ke
dizzy T.T

영어 할 줄 아세요? = I will always follow you

나 너를 가도록 해주겠다 = na norul ka do rok hae ju get ta = i'll let you go
better word --> 널 보내주마 = nul bo ne ju ma = i'll let u go
could also mean = i will kill you

bo ne ju get so = 보내주겠어means 1. I will let you go
2. I will let you down
3. I will kill u
the meaning of that sentences could be changed in many different ways

너 죽을래 = no ju ku lae means do you want to die?

죽을래?= 뒈질래?= 골로갈래?=세상 다 살았나?=눈에 보이는게 없나?